Monday, June 29, 2009

Kick me while I’m down…

We had to put our beloved 9 year old Lab, to sleep on Saturday. Seriously, I’ve lost way too much in the last 6 months, too much. I miss him so much it hurts, I miss him barking at 4:50 on the dot because he knew daddy would be home at 5:00 to feed him diner. I miss his slobbery kisses, the way he loved ice cubes. I miss the way he inhaled treats and always wanted more. I miss the way he’d always put his paw on my foot and just rest it there. I miss his stinky breath and his big head, the way he loved his belly rubbed and ears scratched – I just miss him so very much.

I don’t think Clomid is working, I’m on CD17 and have yet to get a positive OPK. While the last few days I have had EWCM, the OPK’s still come up obviously negative, I’ve even used the digitals on the days that the test looks even remotely close to being positive, and it always comes up negative, no happy face for me. So I’m guessing that 50mg just wasn’t enough and probably 50,000 wouldn’t be enough either.

Meem's:
April 10, 2000 - June 27, 2009

We miss you so much Meemer's, so much...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh my gosh, you poor thing. He was absolutely beautiful. Absolutely.

I'm not saying that the Clomid IS working, but I will say that in 2 1/2 years of TTC, I had a positive OPK twice. The damned things don't work for me.