Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming out of hiding…

It’s just really not in me to post right now. I’m ok, I’m not ok, I’m just getting by.

I saw the Dr. on the 17th and she started me on Prometrium. I take 200MG at bedtime for 14 days starting on CD 15. The plan is to see if this will regulate my cycle and then to see if I’m ovulating on my own. I’ve ordered mass quantities of OPK’s. Today is my 8th day of the prometrium so “theoretically” I should get AF on April 1st (ha April Fool’s day – figures…) anyway, we’ll see what happens and if I do in fact ovulate on my own early enough in my cycle. My guess is that I won’t and then with starting the Prometrium 14 days later that AF will just start again on a normal 28 day cycle only my body will just skip ovulation completely. We’ll see….

No comments: